Bookings and Payments
Click on “Book Now” at the top of this screen or contact Jeanette Loring:
email: email@example.com | phone: +27 83 625 1905.
50% deposit is payable on reservation and the balance is to be paid on date of arrival.
Payments by Visa or Mastercard and AMEX (by special arrangement) or Bank Transfer:
|Acc Name:||Loring Creative Enterprises PL|
|Account No:||1140 353 462|
|Reference:||Reservation surname and date of arrival – (To credit your account)|
|Branch address:||Nedbank, Rivonia Road, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa|
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand
- Unless otherwise stipulated rates are quoted per apartment or suite, not per person
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The balance is due on date of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
- We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (by special arrangement)
- 185 on BEACH reserves the right to amend the rates and rate periods at any time.
- 185 on BEACH is not responsible for the advertising on internet booking sites
- Reservations are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Check in and Check out
- Check in is from 14h00 unless otherwise arranged.
- Check out is 10h00 so we can prepare for arriving guests
- If possible, to assist you management may, at their discretion, arrange different times.
- So we can ensure staff is on duty to welcome you, please advise us of your approximate time of arrival.
- Should this time change please advise us by phoning Jeanette +27 83 625 1905 or Fikile +27 73 974 0721.
In the unfortunate and unlikely event that a guest should need to cancel, because we do not want our guests to have to forfeit their deposit, the following conditions shall apply:
If you cancel within 30 days before arrival:
- We shall endeavor to the best of our abilities, but shall not be obliged, to re-let the suite or apartment booked for the dates cancelled.
- We will refund the guest to the value of the re-let amount, which may be discounted
(at our discretion – to attempt to market the cancelled dates), less R300 service charge.
- Refund will be effected after we receive the guests deposit payment and the deposit payment of the new guest/s re-booking the suite/apartment.
- We shall not be responsible for delays in transfer from our bank.
- Should we be unable to re-let all or some of the cancelled dates, the guest cancelling will be charged 50% of the value of any dates not re-let.
- If guests do not arrive they will be charged the total rate.
- 11+ days prior to stay R500 payable.
- 10 days prior to stay – 20% payable.
- 3-10 days prior to stay 30% payable.
- 1-2 days prior to stay 50% payable
- No smoking indoors.
- If guests smoke outdoors the doors or windows should be closed to prevent smoke entering the suite / apartment
- No pets allowed (sorry).
- By entering these premises, parents accept full responsibility for the safety of their children and for their considerate and safe behavior.
- Guests should be considerate of our neighbours and should not make noise that neighbours can hear.
- Unruly, destructive or behavior, deemed dangerous by the management of 185 on BEACH, is not allowed.
- No items belonging to 185 on BEACH may be removed from the premises, including but not limited to decorative flowers, ornaments, gowns, books, DVD’s, kitchenware, and linen including Beach towels are loaned to guests for use on the pool deck or at the beach and must be returned.
- Management of 185 on BEACH retains its right of admission and gross or repeated misbehavior will result in guests being evicted from the property, without any refund.
Please refer to our online booking system for current rates and availability.
Please refer to the ‘News’ tab for current special offers.